- View retrospective of a leading abstractionist at Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal;
- Dine at an outstanding French/Canadian bistro, L’Express;
- Relax with the city’s best jazz at Upstairs Jazz Club;
- Read an original letter from Charles Darwin and tour the campus at McGill University;
- If it’s raining, shop indoors at the largest underground complex in the world, RÉSO;
- Sample high end chocolate after window shopping at Suite 88;
- Visit both the Arctic and Antarctic at the Biodôme; and
- Mingle with other Ombuds at Fourquet Fourchette Du Palais, site of the official Joint Conference Social Event, which gets high marks as a restaurant and brewery.