- Ombudsman 101 (July 13-15) An introductory program for new Ombuds or those seeking information about the Organizational Ombuds role.
- Ombudsman 101 Plus (July 15) A special half-day program for organizations and entrepreneurs who want to get started.
- Intermediate Workshop: Skills for the Experienced Ombudsman (July 14-15) A workshop designed to help the Ombuds respond skillfully and masterfully to the challenges and opportunities presented to the Organizational Ombuds.
- Specialized Course: Contemporary Legal Issues for Organizational Ombudsman Programs (July 16) This course is designed for new and experienced Ombuds who are seeking additional understanding about legal issues affecting their program.
- Specialized Course: Conflict Coaching for Organizational Ombudsman (July 17) The session will provide a theoretical framework for conflict coaching as well as strategies and skills for helping visitors manage interpersonal conflict. This highly interactive session will be taught by Ross Brinkert and Trish Jones, authors of Conflict Coaching: Conflict Management Strategies and Skills for the Individual.
May 18, 2009
Summer Ombuds Training in Denver
IOA is offering several courses July 13 through 17, 2009, at the Marriott Denver West.
Labels: Professional Devt.