- Most of HR’s value can be outsourced effectively, especially recruitment, employee relations and benefits);
- HR has unclear goals and ROI, which makes it a luxury for small to medium-sized companies;
- HR provides no input on business direction, as evidenced the the lack of C-level HR positions.
- Workplace Process and Productivity Expert – Someone to look at workplace process and figure out all of the issues negatively impacting the productivity;
- Functional and Effective Internal Ombudsman - Someone who would be comfortable (and be given the authority) to call out management and employees on their detrimental actions and be compensated based on solving issues;
- Employee Life Cycle Manager – A guru on how to best integrate new people into an organization, develop careers internally and anticipate and plan exits for any number of reasons.
Related post: HR Professionals are Also Struggling to Define Effectiveness.