My newest favorite blog is "Workplace Ethics Advice" written by Steven M. Mintz, PhD, a Professor of Accounting specializing in ethics and international accounting at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
Ombuds who work with employees will find his first five posts relevant and insightful:
- Workplace Bullying -- What to Do if You Are the Target of a Workplace Bullier
- Dealing With Workplace Ethics Dilemmas -- "Career Couch" Advice from NY Times
- Dealing With An Unhappy Employee -- Reliability in the Workplace
- What to Do If You Are Being Sexually Harassed in the Workplace -- Dealing with Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Advice on Dealing with Workplace Stress -- Coping with Increased Demands in the Workplace
Mintz is known as the "Ethics Sage" and his book (Ethical Obligations and Decision Making in Accounting: Text and Cases) is used by many colleges. (Workplace Ethics Advice.)