General registration is expected to be $65 and will include:
Sunday, July 20In addition, a New Academic Ombuds Workshop will be offered on Sunday, July 21 by current academic Ombuds practitioners. The cost is expected to be $80 and will include presentation materials, breakfast, and lunch. More information on the Summer Meeting will be available mid-April. Please contact our 2014 host should you have any questions: Kerry Egdorf, Ombuds, Marquette University Phone: 414.273.1453 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, July 21
- Opening Reception
- Guided plenary discussions on practice topics identified by participants
- Concurrent sessions or workshops
- Small group discussions including case studies, emerging issues, & planning for 2015
- Lots of opportunities for informal interaction
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks
Related posts: Midwest Meeting of College and University Ombuds (2007); New Ombuds Workshop at the Midwest Summer Meeting (2008); Summer Meeting and New Ombuds Workshop at NIU (2009); Recap of 2010 Midwest Meeting of University & College Ombuds; Attendance Rises at Ninth Annual Summer Meeting of Academic Ombuds; DePaul University Will Host 2013 Summer Meeting of Academic Ombuds.