- Designing Justice: Dispute System Design and Justice in Education, Courts, Communities, and Employment;
- Yes! Corporate America Still Uses ADR;
- Institutionalizing ADR—Starting and Successfully Maintaining an In-House ADR Program
- Establishing an Integrated Healthcare Dispute Resolution Program; and
- It’s More Than the Money: The Non-Economic Subtext of Employment Litigation and Mediation.
March 23, 2009
ADR Conference in New York
The American Bar Association Section on Dispute Resolution holds its 11th Annual Conference in New York City April 15-18 (the same dates as the joint Ombuds conference in Montreal). The annual spring meeting is the largest ADR conference in the world and attracts more than 1,200 attendees. Sessions that may be interesting to Ombuds include:
Labels: Professional Devt.