- Each side may bring one giant inflatable animal.
- No hot-dogging or show-boating.
- During the 15 minute break, there will be a musical performance by the National Labor Relations Board's "Rappin' Mediator."
- The AMPTP must withdraw excessively unfavorable proposals if the WGA team chants "Hey hey, ho ho, corporate greed has got to go."
- Each negotiating team member must bring a covered dish.
- To determine the final internet residuals formula, the WGA will pick one of 26 silver briefcases held by models.
- The session will begin with an attempt to resolve a minor negotiating issue: the WGA wants to be able to sit at the table, while the AMPTP is demanding 100% of the chairs for themselves.
November 26, 2007
Negotiation Ground Rules for Writers Strike
Settlement talks between the Writers Guild of America and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers resume today. According to a blog written by writers from the Late Show, the following rules will be in effect during the negotiations: