- Figure out what's changed -- examine the reason for dissatisfaction as a first step toward changing the situation;
- Start a research project -- alter your routine to see whether changes have a positive effect;
- Start with gratitude -- recognize the benefits of your position;
- Look around the office -- connect with coworkers to make positive changes;
- Help colleagues with three things -- give feedback to alleviate feelings of anonymity, irrelevance, and lack of success.
Related posts: Deciding Whether to Quit; Study: Complaining Makes it Worse; The Power of Nice; Working Happily With Colleagues; Advice for Visitors Who Need to Get Along With Their Bosses.