- José Martínez-Aragón, United Nations Regional Ombudsman in Santiago, Chile;
- Linda Wilcox, former Ombuds for Harvard University Medical School;
- Tom Sebok, Director and Ombuds at the University of Colorado Boulder;
- Doris Campos-Infantino, Ombuds for the Inter-American Development Bank and IOA Vice President; and
- Anamaris Cousins Price, Halliburton's Latin America Region Ombudsman and IOA President.
Related posts: IOA Pre-Conference Master Class Will Feature Leading Ombuds; IOA Representative Keynotes Conference of Brazilian Ombuds; President of Brazilian Ombuds Organization to Address IOA Conference; Halliburton Ombuds Explains Her Work; IOA Webinar to Address Cultural Components in Conflict.