Articles in the newsletter include:
- "Welcome Letter" by Victor Voloshin, Chief Mediation Officer at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and IADRWG Steering Committee Chair;
- "History and Mission of the Interagency Alternative Dispute Resolution Group" by Melissa Leibman, Staff Attorney at the Office of Dispute Resolution, Department of Justice;
- "The Administrative Conference and the Development of Federal ADR" by David M. Pritzker, Deputy General Counsel at the Administrative Conference of the United States;
- "The Use of ADR at the Office of Special Counsel" by Jane Juliano, Chief of the ADR Unit at the Office of Special Counsel; and
- "The Office of Collaborative Action and Dispute Resolution (CADR) at the Department of Interior" by Matthew Costello, Acting Director of the CADR Office at Department of the Interior.
Related posts: Coalition of Federal Ombuds Eyes Strategic Initiatives.