- The Organizational Ombudsman: Roles, Responsibilities & Opportunities by Barbara Beatty, Deputy Dispute Resolution Officer, Texas Department of Public Safety, Rita Callahan, Associate Ombuds, University of California Davis, Angela Dash, Director and Ombuds, Northeast Ohio Medical University, and Sarah Miller Espinosa, CO-OP, Ombuds, Montgomery College
- Problem Solving for One: Conflict Coaching and ADR Innovations by Daniel Rainey, Chief of Staff, National Mediation Road and Co-Chair of the Ombuds Committee of the ABA Section of Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice
- Expanding Your Practitioner Toolbox: An introduction to the evidence-based “Thinking for a Change” group program by Angela Dash, Ombuds at Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Disability Ignorance and the Unaware Mediator: Understanding Your Legal Obligations to People with Disabilities by Karey R. Barnes, Director of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution Services (Student Ombuds), South Texas College
- The Intersections of Mediation and Psychotherapy by Alan E. Gross, Ph.D., Mediators Beyond Borders and former Ombudsman for the American Psychological Association
- For the Organizational Ombuds: Expand Your Toolbox by Utilizing Skills Drawn from Facilitation and Mediation, by Rita Callahan, Associate Ombuds, University of California Davis
Related posts: 2009 ACR Conference Features Ombuds; Tenth ACR Conference Will Highlight Ombuds Issues; ACR  Conference to Feature Several Ombuds; 2012 ACR Conference to Feature Work of Ombuds; Ombuds at the 2013 ACR Conference; ACR Conference Presentation on Ombuds in ADR Spectrum; 2014 ACR Conference Includes Two Sessions About Ombuds.