- Welcome, Judy Clements OBE, England & Wales
- ENOHE: A Story, Josef Leidenfrost. ENOHE President, Austria
History and evolution of the European Network Ombudsmen Higher Education. When, where, why and how It began. How it evolved. Who It Is for. How it is organized (or not).
- Refining one's work: How to become a professional Ombudsman, Wolf Hertlein,
Professionalism as an ombudsman is a process, not a state. This process of professionalization consists of four elements: 1. Regarding the Golden Rule. 2. Denning basic principles of one's work. 3. Using every chance to learn from external experts and 4. Developing a positive attitude towards all persons Involved In my cases.
- The Growing Scheme in Norway?, Marianne Hova Rustberggard. Norway
How students are, and have been key to the increasing number of ombud programs for students in Norway. A tribute to student representation and influence.
- Spain: Inscribed in law, Marta Elena Alonso de la Varga, Spain
Who are the ombudsmen, where are they, how are they selected, how long do they serve?
- Annual reports: worth the effort?, Lies Poeslat. Netherlands
Why take the effort in writing an annual report, how can it help the Ombuds position, and can you also benefit from it?
- Membership expansion, Hilary Jones, England & Wales
Over the last year, the OIA's membership hos Increased and diversified. What can we team as we grow?
The webinar starts at 2:00 pm BST. The event is an opportunity to discuss and explore ideas with colleagues from across the ENOHE network on topics that are being developed. (ENOHE Webinar.)
Related posts: ENOHE Publishes Proceedings of Joint Conference with ACCUO; ENOHE Newsletter Marks Decennial; ENOHE Debuts Website and Membership Plan; European Network of Ombudsmen in Higher Education Calls for Papers; ENOHE Posts Agenda for 2014 Conference; ENOHE Posts Agenda for 2015 Conference; HiOA Ombuds Recaps ENOHE Conference; ENOHE Members Adopt Resolution Re Independence; EHOHE Surveying Practices of Campus Ombuds; ENOHE Seeks Administrative Home for 2017.