- Sexual Violence on Campus and Sexual Violence Policies
- Andrew Sancton (Western University), Discussion on Bill 8 – potential impact(s) to our offices
- Confidential Round Table
- Howard Rundle (Fanshawe College) will lead an informal conversation regarding his thinking behind Ombuds Offices from inception to present day activities, spanning over 20 years
- Presentation: How to effectively use a rights and responsibilities statement. Greg Hessian (Fanshawe College) will discuss the creation of a Rights and Responsibilities document and its impact within the Fanshawe community, and how to use it as a practical tool in resolving conflict situations.
- Optional Session: Greg Hessian and Matt Stewart (Fanshawe Student Union) will link an academic appeal system to a simple concept map and provide a practical method of resolving a grade appeal
Related posts: Association of Canadian College and University Ombudspersons Publishes Standards of Practice; ACCUO Sets 2013 Midyear Meeting; FCO and ACCUO Post Agenda for 2013 Conference in Halifax; ACCUO Chronicles Three Decades of Ombuds in Higher Education; ACCUO Chronicles Three Decades of Ombuds in Higher Education; Association of Canadian College and University Ombudspersons Publishes Toolkit for New Offices; Will the Ontario Ombudsman's New Powers Impact University Ombuds?