The International Ombudsman Association has announced the slate for the 2011 Board of Directors election. As it has in the past, the Ombuds Blog provides links to public information about the candidates to supplement the official ballot statements.
Nominees for the four open directors positions are:
- Anamaris Cousins -- LinkedIn
- Tom Kosakowski (incumbent) -- UCLA Ombuds Office
- Jennifer Moumneh (incumbent) -- UCI Ombuds Office; Ombuds Blog
- Pierre Niedlispacher (incumbent) -- Coca Cola Enterprises; Ombuds Blog
- Sara Thacker -- Berkeley Lab; Ombuds Blog
Nominees for the single associate member representative position are:
Voting, which is open only to IOA members, closes Friday, December 10.