At the close of 2010, ten more Ombuds have earned the designation, "Certified Organizational Ombudsman Practitioners."
- Bernard Anderson, Kennesaw State University
- R. Kenneth Brown, Royal Bank of Canada
- Beatriz Dale, American Express
- Catherine Langlois, Georgetown University
- Marvin Neal, Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Sophia Qiao, Eaton Corporation
- Mary Rowe, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Mary Beth Stevens, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Lisette Thibault, Department of Canadian Heritage
- Marcy Wilkov, American Express
These individuals have demonstrated they have at least a year of experience and practice to the IOA Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. (CO-OP Directory.)
Related post: List of Certified Ombuds Expands to 45.