The new website states:
Mission:Meanwhile, the website for the Section of Dispute Resolution Ombuds Task Force has dropped much of its content. Bennett Feigenbaum, who had been the co-chair for the Section of Dispute Resolution Ombuds Task Force is identified as the current chair of the new Business Law Section Subcommittee on Ombuds. (ABA Business Law Section Subcommittee on Ombuds; ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Ombuds Task Force.)
To serve as a vehicle for effective participation by the organized business law bar in developments in the evolving field of organizational ombuds.
In furtherance of the Goals of the ABA Business Law Section and its Dispute Resolution Committee to:
- Provide information, resources and guidance to business lawyers > Identify and respond to evolutions in business law and practice.
- Foster liaisons and collaborations with other Business Law Section Committees and with other ABA Sections.
- Encourage interaction with corporate law departments and law firms.
- Establish liaisons with groups serving ombuds and related professions.
- Build and maintain Section and Committee membership.
Related posts: ABA Launches Ombuds Task Force; American Bar Association 2014 ADR Conference Includes Two Sessions About Ombuds.