The International Ombudsman Association is inviting member nominations for its governing board. For the IOA Board term starting in April 2015, there will be six Director positions open. Both Associate Member Representative positions are currently filled and neither term will expire this year.
Nominees for a Director position on the IOA Board must meet the following requirements:
- Have the equivalent of three years of full-time practice as an organizational ombuds, as of April 2015;
- Have been a member of IOA for at least two years prior to April 2015;
- Be current in their dues;
- Be able to serve on the Board, attend meetings, and fully participate in Board activities (nominators are asked to please confirm this requirement with each person nominated); and
- Be nominated by at least two IOA Members or Associate Members in good standing.