The Research Proposal must include:
- Title of research project and two-sentence summary description of the proposed project;
- Scope and objectives of the Project;
- Theoretical approach that will be used by the researcher or research team;
- The significance of the project as it relates to existing research and literature;
- Detailed research plan and methods to be used;
- Schedule of work (time frame for each phase leading up to the final completion date);
- The name and qualifications of the Principal Investigator or researcher or the names and qualifications of the research team;
- ‘Knowledge Mobilization’ methods proposed for dissemination of the results of the research project to a large audience.
Related posts: Simon Fraser University Ombuds Office Marks 50th Anniversary; Forum of Canadian Ombudsman 2015 Essay Contest.