The International Ombudsman Association has announced the results of the annual election for its 2018 Board of Directors. Beginning April 24, following the Annual Business Meeting, seven new directors will join the IOA Board. The following individuals were elected to three-year terms:
- Roy Baroff CO-OP (North Carolina State University);
- Ruthy Kohorn Rosenberg (Brown University);
- Jessica Kuchta-Miller CO-OP (Washington University in St. Louis);
- Sana Manjeshwar CO-OP (Chevron);
- Reese Ramos CO-OP (Sandia National Laboratories); and
- Elaine Shaw (Pfizer).
The board also appointed one candidate to a two-year term to fill a vacancy left by the early sisignation of Charmhee Kim:
- Ronnie Thomson (Halliburton).
Related posts: International Ombudsman Association Opens Elections for 2017 Board Under New Bylaws; International Ombudsman Association Announces 2017 Board Election Results; IOA Board Elects 2017 Officers; IOA Seeks Nominations for 2018 Board of Directors; IOA Opens 2018 Board Elections with Large Slate of Candidates.