As it has in the past, the Ombuds Blog provides links to prior posts and public information about the candidates to supplement the official ballot statements, but does not endorse any candidates in particular:
- Camilo Azcarate – Manager of Mediation Services, World Bank Group
- Kerry Egdorf (incumbent) – Ombuds, Marquette University
- Mindy Eaves – Ombudsman, Jefferson County Public Schools (KY)
- Melanie Jagneaux – Principal Ombuds, Baker Hughes
- Charmhee Kim (incumbent) – Ombuds, McKinsey & Co.
- Marcia Martínez-Helfman – Associate Ombudsman, University of Pennsylvania
- Lee Twyman – Ombudsperson, Rochester Institute of Technology
The election concludes in March and results will be announced in April 2017.
Related posts: Seven Ombuds Elected to 2015 IOA Board; IOA Announces Officers for 2014-15; IOA Announces New Board Members (2015); IOA Opens Elections for 2016 Board; IOA Announces Election Results for 2016 Board; IOA President Returns to Lead Board for Second Term (2016); IOA Members Vote to Change Bylaws.