Many American and Canadian Organizational Ombuds will meet up in Portland, Oregon for the sixth annual International Ombudsman Association conference. However, some Ombuds will not attend. (Last year, 55% of respondents cited "insufficient office budget" as the reason.) This week's poll asks why not this year?
- Insufficient office budget
- Organizational travel ban
- Workload/case coverage
- Lack of interest
- Choosing another conference
- Philosophical differences with IOA
- Not applicable -- I'm going!
Select all that responses apply. Results posted next Friday.
Related Friday Poll: Why Aren't You Attending the IOA (2010) Conference?