The International Ombudsman Association has announced the slate of candidates for Board of Directors terms starting in April 2015. With the early departures of three directors, the election will fill six empty seats from a slate of eight nominees. As it has in the past, the Ombuds Blog provides links to public information about the candidates to supplement the official ballot statements.
Candidates for Board of Directors:
- Ilene Butensky (incumbent), Vice President, Office of the Ombuds, Eaton Corporation -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Steve Cordery, Corporate Ombudsman, United Technologies Corporation -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Randy Daron, Ombuds, University of California, San Francisco -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Nancy Deering, Ombudsman, Newark Public Schools -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Janet Hill, Ombudsman & Manager of Dispute Resolution Program, KBR, Inc. -- IOA Announcement
- Marvin Neal, Lead Ombuds, The Coca-Cola Company -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Teresa Ralicki, Associate Ombudsman, Red Cross -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Mauricio Ramos, Corporate Ombuds, Sandia National Laboratories -- Ombuds Blog Posts
Related posts: IOA Elects Board Officers for 2011-12 Term; Election Opens for 2012 IOA Board of Directors; IOA Opens Election for 2013 Board; IOA Opens Election for 2014 Board of Directors; IOA Announces Officers for 2014-15; Two Texas Ombuds Join IOA Board.