The International Ombudsman Association has announced the slate of candidates for Board of Directors terms starting in April 2014. As it has in the past, the Ombuds Blog provides links to public information about the candidates to supplement the official ballot statements.
Candidates for Board of Directors (5 seats available):
- Susan Casino, Director of Ombuds Services, Apollo Group, Inc. -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Anamaris Cousins Price, Senior Ombudsman, Halliburton -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Lois Petzold, Ombudsperson, International Monetary Fund -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Ellen Schreiber, Ombuds, University of Idaho -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Sara Thacker, Director & Ombudsperson, University of California, Berkeley -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Tom Ward, Staff Ombudsman, Clemson University -- Ombuds Blog Posts
- Lisa Witzler, Associate Ombudsman, National Institutes of Health -- Ombuds Blog Posts
Candidate for Associate Member Representative:
- Victoria Dowd, Assistant Ombuds, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill -- Ombuds Blog Posts
Voting, which is open only to IOA members, closes Friday, February 7, 2014. Results of the election will be sent out via email in February, and a formal announcement to members will be made at the IOA conference in April. (IOA NEC 2014 Election Info.)
Related posts: IOA Elects Board Officers for 2011-12 Term; Election Opens for 2012 IOA Board of Directors; IOA Opens Election for 2013 Board.