The International Ombudsman Association has announced the slate for the 2011 Board of Directors election. As it has in the past, the Ombuds Blog provides links to public information about the candidates to supplement the official ballot statements.
Nominees for the five open directors positions are:
- Bernard Anderson -- LinkedIn; Ombuds Blog;
- Ilene Butensky -- Eaton Corp.; Ombuds Blog;
- Isabel Calderon (incumbent) -- LinkedIn; Ombuds Blog;
- Doris Campos-Infantino (incumbent) -- Interamerican Development Bank;
- Dolores Gomez-Moran -- George Mason University; Ombuds Blog
- Reto Meister -- LinkedIn;
- Indumati Sen (incumbent) -- International Baccalaureate; Ombuds Blog; and
- Ted Williamson -- LinkedIn; Ombuds Blog.
The nominee for the single associate member representative position is:
Voting, which is open only to IOA members, closes Monday, December 12, 2011 at 5pm Pacific Standard Time (8pm EST). Results of the election will be sent out via email in January, and a formal announcement to members will be made at the IOA conference in April.