The proposed scope of work includes:
- Development of a comprehensive marketing communication tool kit;
- Scripts for external advocacy, including social media;
- Draft communications that may be used by organizations to promote their Ombuds programs;
- Recommendations on lobbying opportunities; and
- Measures to build state support for a Model Ombudsman Act.
Related posts: IOA 2018 Conference Nutshell; Kellen to End Contract with IOA; IOA Offers Range of Ombuds and ADR Training in Philadelphia, October 2018; International Ombudsman Association Seeks Presenters for 2019 Conference in New Orleans; IOA Seeks Bids for Intermediate-Level Course on Communication Skills.