Under the León Declaration, the organizations agreed to: identify areas of common interests; establish a public electronic forum; encourage each other to participate in respective network activities; and support each other in developing and safeguarding the networks. The document was endorsed by:
- Emilio Olias-Ruiz, CEDU - Conferencia Estatal de Defensores Universitarios;
- Berta Batista, REDEPEES – Rede National de Provedores do Estudante do Ensino Superior;
- Wilfredo Jesus Ardito Vega, RIiDDU - Red Iberoamericana de Defensorías Universitarias;
- Natalie Sharpe, ACCUO/AOUCC - Association of Canadian College and University Ombudspersons / Association des Ombudsmans des Universités et Collèges du Canada; and
- Josef Leidenfrost, ENOHE – European Network of Ombuds in Higher Education.
Related posts: ENOHE Newsletter Marks Decennial; ENOHE and ACCUO Announce Agenda for 2018 Conference in Scotland; ENOHE Changes Name and Selects New Leader; ENOHE and ACCUO Publish Report from 2018 Conference; ENOHE Adds Training Day to 2019 Conference Agenda; ENOHE Releases Full Agenda for 2019 Conference in Spain; ENOHE Incorporates, Selects Officers and Board Members.