- Expanded Communication Skills;
- Enhanced Persuasive Skills;
- Appreciation of the Role of Perceptions;
- Appreciation of the Human Dynamic; and
- Expanded Problem Solving Ability.
March 24, 2008
Why Take ADR Courses in Law School?
Answer: You might qualify for a position as an Ombuds! Because, according to Cathy Cronin-Harris, a Senior Consultant to the International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution and lecturer in Negotiation at Columbia Law School, you'll have acquired:
Labels: Professional Devt.