Here is the announcement from IOA:
Be a part of IOA's robust conference experience. Submit a proposal for a session that can help enhance the skills and knowledge of organizational ombuds. IOA's attendees come from diverse sectors around the world and have varying levels of experience. Individuals representing universities, companies, and non-profit agencies as well as sole practitioners attend the IOA meeting looking for like-minded ombuds with whom to share ideas, collaborate or learn new things.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
• all aspects of conflict management
• cultural and global competencies
• sector specific constituent issues
• maximizing an ombudsman’s impact on organizations
• conducting training programs
• working with other offices/support services in an organization
• updates on legal and regulatory frameworks that affect ombuds
All abstract guidelines are outlined in the Abstract Submission System.(IOA Submission link.)
Prepare now to submit your proposal for IOA's 11th Annual Conference by the deadline: Tuesday, September 25, 5 PM EDT.
Related posts: IOA 2013 Conference Recap; IOA 2014 Conference Recap; IOA 2015 Conference Recap.