ENOHE President, Josef Leidenfrost; ENOHE Vice-President Jean Grier; and ACCUO President Natalie Sharpe
Higher Education Ombuds and the Bottom Line: How Much is an Ombuds Worth?Natalie Sharpe, Carolyn Brendon, and Jean Grier
- The dilemma of international students in a pandemic context
Paulo Peixoto, Joana Almeida, and Dominik Drexel
- A glimpse into the post-COVID crystal ball: How can Ombuds Offices use predictions for the future of higher education to highlight their value to academic institutions?
Heather McGhee Peggs
- The ‘Coronavirus Generation’ and the need to improve the world of online higher education
Doris Kiendl, Felicity Mitchell, and Mirjam Meindl
- What is our work as Ombuds about? – two experiences
Wolf Hertlein and Jorge António Ribeiro Pereira
Josef Leidenfrost and Jean Grier
Governance and Ombuds Offices in EuropeJosef Leidenfrost
- Privacy and GDPR compliance in a Social Media age
Jean Grier, Guadalupe Barrena, Ryan Smith, and Martine Conway
- How to be influencers in Higher Education #2
Anna-Katharina Rothwangl and Michael Gruber
- Has the COVID-19 pandemic changed our work at the Ombuds’s Office?
Emilio Olías, Jose Antonio Gonzales De la Peña, and Jorge António Ribeiro Pereira
- Ombuds and …: positives and pitfalls of adding tools to the Ombuds toolbox
Jenna Brown, Thomas Brown, and Ryan T. Smith
- Roma Constantinopolim et Claudiopolim retroque (From Rome to Istanbul and Babes-Bolyai and back)
Gizem Güray, Dégi László Csaba, and Josef Leidenfrost
- Managing the fall out
- and -
What a difference a year and a half has made ……. or has it?
Josef Leidenfrost, Jean Grier, and Natalie Sharpe
Related posts: ENOHE Releases Full Agenda for 2019 Conference in Spain; ACCUO/ENOHE 2020 Conference is Postponed; ENOHE Occasional Paper: “Comparing Concerns: COVID-19 Webinar”; Webinar: Adapting to Covid in the New Academic Year; ENOHE to Host Informal Meet-Up; Save the Date: ENOHE-ACCUO 2021 Conference.