The International Ombudsman Association has a issued a Request for Proposals to establish a contract with a qualified vendor to provide internet management services.
IOA seeks to upgrade its website in several respects:
- Implementation of a “content management” system which would allow for greater flexibility in managing and editing our site;
- Creation of a searchable database for the site, including a more user-friendly indexing of members and member organizations;
- Reorganize and increase the resource content of the “Member’s Only” section to become more user-friendly;
- Creation of hyperlinks to relevant collegial resources; and
- Integration of useful streaming video components.
The deadline for submitting proposals is Friday, April 16, 2010. (IOA RFP for Web Services.)