The latest newsletter from the European Network for Ombudsmen in Higher Education highlights the conference next week in Vienna. The ENOHE annual conference is being co-hosted by the Association of Canadian College and University Ombudspersons and focuses on the objectives shared by various types of Ombuds working in higher education.
The newsletter also includes pieces on:
- An overview of the Bologna Process, including a student Ombuds' perspective;
- The 2009 annual report by European Ombudsman, P. Nikiforos Diamandouros;
- An introduction of Malta's new Ombudsman for Higher Education, Prof. Charles Farrugia;
- A summary of The Pathway Report, a recommendation from the British Office of the Independent Adjudicator; and
- An interview with Tom Kosakowski about the Ombuds Blog.