The Department Of Health And Human Services agency is hiring a Conflict Prevention and Resolution Specialist for its headquarters in Rockville, MD. Although the position is not titled as an Ombuds, job duties are very similar and include:
- Maintaining the integrity of conflict resolution processes through neutrality and impartiality.
- Identifying the root causes of workplace conflict.
- Recommending techniques and solutions to organizational conflict.
- Serving as a neutral third party in situations of conflict or disagreement.
- Mediating workplace disputes.
The GS-13 position pays $89,033-$115,742 per year. Applications are due May 23, 2010. (USAJobs, Job Ann. No.: CK321774LK.)