- Understanding the Core Principles and Practices of an Ombudsman Through the Eyes of IOA, FCO, and ACCUO (Full Day) Presenters include David Talbot, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc., and Tim D. Griffin, Northern Illinois University. ACCUO and FCO presenters TBD.
- Courageous Followers - Courageous Leaders: New Tools for Ombuds and their Clients (Full Day) Presented by Ira Chaleff, Founder and president of Executive Coaching & Consulting Associates.
- Ombudsman Master Class (Full Day) Presenters include Howard Gadlin, National Institutes of Health/NIH; John S. Barkat, United Nations; Linda Wilcox, Harvard Medical School; Marvin Neal, Coca-Cola Enterprises; Nicholas Diehl, National Institute of Health/NIH; and Sara Thacker, University of California, Berkeley.
- Making the Executive Connection (AM Half Day) Presented by John W. Zinsser, Managing Partner, Pacifica Human Communications LLC.
- Generation Y is here! You better be ready! (PM Half Day) Presented by Josée Garceau, Université de Sherbrooke.
Related posts: Three Ombuds Organizations to Hold Joint Conference in April 2009; Registration Opens for 2009 IOA Conference.