Submission of scholarship with the following emphases is encouraged:.
- Designing dispute management or prevention systems for organizations (including workplace, employment) .
- Evaluation methods for ADR/Conflict Management in organizations.
- Best practices in conducting organizational ADR/Conflict Management.
- Training methods for ADR practitioners leading interventions in organizations.
- Methods of culture change in dysfunctional organizations.
- Ethical dilemmas and/or ethical guidelines for practitioners engaged in organizational ADR/Conflict Management.
- An analysis of the growth in use of ADR in organizations and outlook for the future of this practice area.
- Learning from failed processes: What lessons can be learned from efforts that did not meet the goals of their sponsors and participants?
- Growth of use of Ombudsmen, patient care advocates and related internal experts.
- Other topics relevant to improving the theory and practice of conflict resolution within an organizational setting.
Related posts: Tenth ACR Conference Will Highlight Ombuds Issues; 2012 ACR Conference to Feature Work of Ombuds.