- Observations of an “Inside Outsider” on the Future and Challenges Facing IOA and the Organizational Ombudsman Profession by Charles Howard;
- Moving Forward with Research in the Organizational Ombuds by Profession Shereen Bingham;
- Blueprint for Success: Designing a Proactive Organizational Ombudsman Program by John S. Barkat;
- Leveraging Technology in the Ombudsman Field: Current Practice and Future Possibilities by Daniel Rainey and Frank Fowlie; and
- Online Dispute Resolution and Ombuds: Bringing Technology to the Table by Colin Rule and Indu Sen.
Related posts: Journal of IOA Appoints New Editor; Journal of IOA Now Available Through EBSCO; Journal of IOA Highlights Bullying Issues; Journal of IOA Focuses on Fairness and Equity; Journal of IOA Explores Issues of Confidentiality; Journal of IOA Publishes Volume on Informality; Journal of IOA Spotlights Solo Practice; Journal of IOA Highlights Ombuds' Creative Side; Journal of IOA Celebrates Work of Pioneers; Journal of IOA Publishes Seventh Volume; Journal of IOA Looks at Empiricism and Ombuds Practice; IOA 2015 Conference Recap.