The issue includes these articles:
- "Moving into Empiricism" by David Miller;
- "Obituary: James B. Hendry" by Mary Rowe, PhD;
- "Methods Used in Evaluating the Ombudsman Function of an International Organization" by Marie Bombin;
- "Influences On An Organizational Ombudsman’s Practice: A Research Report" by Lisa Witzler, PhD;
- "Ombuds & Mediation: Frequency, Circumstances and Differences Amongst Backgrounds" by Tyler S. Smith;
- "Enhancing Ombudsman Practice and Outcome: Stage Model of Change and Motivational Interviewing" by J. Kathleen Moore, PhD;
- "Justine Sentenne, Pioneer Ombudsman at Hydro-Québec, Canada" by Mary Rowe, PhD;
- "Pioneers of Organizational Ombudsmanry in International Agencies" by David Miller, PhD;
- "Why and How The Ombuds Office Demonstrates Value To The Organization" by Dr. Bob O’Connor.
Related posts: Journal of IOA Appoints New Editor; Journal of IOA Now Available Through EBSCO; Journal of IOA Highlights Bullying Issues; Journal of IOA Focuses on Fairness and Equity; Journal of IOA Explores Issues of Confidentiality; Journal of IOA Publishes Volume on Informality; Journal of IOA Spotlights Solo Practice; Journal of IOA Highlights Ombuds' Creative Side; Journal of IOA Celebrates Work of Pioneers; Journal of IOA Publishes Seventh Volume.