In addition to the lead article, the articles cover a wide range of Ombuds practice and include the winner of the IOA Writing Competition.
- “Interviews with Pioneers of Higher Education Ombudsmen” by Tom Sebok
- “Reconsidering the Neutrality and Impartiality Standard: A Multidisciplinary Analysis” [IOA Writing Competition Winner] by Zachary P. Ulrich
- “A Simple Methodology for Increasing Visibility and Capturing Organizational Ombuds Worth” by Katherine Y. Biala
- “The Ombudsman and Post Conflict Department Rebuilding” by Katherine Hale and James P. Keen
- “Financial Costs of Workplace Conflict” by Martin Freres
Related posts: Journal of IOA Now Available Through EBSCO; Journal of IOA Highlights Bullying Issues; Journal of IOA Focuses on Fairness and Equity; Journal of IOA Explores Issues of Confidentiality; Journal of IOA Publishes Volume on Informality; Journal of IOA Spotlights Solo Practice; Journal of IOA Highlights Ombuds' Creative Side; IOA Announces 2013 Writing Competition Winner.