The event is for Ombuds of all types. Accordingly, there are multiple liaisons on the committee:
- Coalition of Federal Ombudsman Liaison: Ken Skodacek [Clinical Trials Program and Payor Communication Task Force at CDRH/FDA]
- Corporate Organization Ombudsman Roundtable Liaison: Elizabeth Lopez [Manager Ombudsman at Pfizer]
- International Ombudsman Association Liaison: Katie Swanson [Former Extern, University of California, Irvine Office of the Ombudsman; Operations Support Specialist at Air New Zealand]
- United States Ombudsman Association Liaison: Ruth Miles [Former USOA Board Member; Interim Director, Corporation Division, and Tribal Liaison, Oregon Secretary of State]
- All others: Liz Hill [Associate Director, University of Colorado Boulder Ombuds Office]
For Ombuds still planning their own Ombuds Day event, the ABA Ombuds Committee has a website with many resources, including a tool-with sample talking points and handout materials. (Ombuds Day.)
Related posts: American Bar Association Passes Resolution in Support of Ombuds; Tool-Kit Offers Resources for Ombuds Day; ABA to Host Ombuds Day Reception in Washington, DC; State of Colorado to Observe Ombuds Day 2018; State of Connecticut Declares Ombuds Day 2018; Today is the First Ombuds Day!