The annual ranking of the best law school ADR programs by US News & World Report was populated by familiar names. The only surprise for 2011 was Yeshiva University's Cardozo School of Law, which had not ranked in the top ten in the past few years, appearing at number six on the list.
The top ten ranking:
- Pepperdine University (Straus)
- Harvard University
- Hamline University
- University of Missouri
- Ohio State University (Moritz)
- Marquette University
- Yeshiva University (Cardozo) [tied for 6th]
- University of Oregon
- University of Nevada--Las Vegas (Boyd)
- University of California (Hastings)
It is notable that several of these top ranked schools do not have their own Organizational Ombuds programs: Oregon, Pepperdine, Yeshiva, and UNLV. (US News & World Report.)
Related posts: Pepperdine Stays Atop List of Best Law School ADR Programs.