November 16, 2015

University of Arizona Hires Second Ombuds Program Director

Caitlan Hendrickson has been hired as the Ombuds Program Director at the University of Arizona. She takes over from Martha McKee who was appointed in July.  (UA has not said why McKee departed,)  Hendrickson will direct, coordinate, and train several campus volunteers (currently 17) who comprise the UA Ombuds Program.

Previously, Hendrickson was the Director of Conflict Resolution Services at the University of Oregon and a long-time volunteer with Community Mediation Services of Lane County. She is a graduate of the University of Oregon.  (UA Ombuds; LinkedIn.)

Related posts: University of Arizona Ombuds RetiresRecap of Arizona Ombuds Summer 2014 Meeting
 Former Ombuds Returns to Stanford UniversityJob Posting; University of Arizona Appoints Experienced Ombuds.

2 comments:

  1. Just to set the record straight, I resigned the position after a few months when I realized it was not a good fit and family responsibilities increased with the illness of my mother. The University was gracious about it, particularly, my direct supervisor. I am pleased to read that they found someone so soon to take my place and I wish her and the University the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the clarification. I wish you well.

      Delete