- Opening Remarks by William E. King
- A History of National Conflict Resolution Day with Dr. Mangala Subramaniam
- VCU Proclamation Presentation with Dr. Fotis Sotiropoulos
- VCU's Commitment with Dr. Jill Gordon
- Keynote Speaker, "The Power of Story: Using Narrative to Help Defuse Conflict" with Mark Patterson, J.D., L.L.M.
- Interactive Panel Discussion: "Challenging Times, Difficult Decisions, Necessary Conversations" facilitated by Dr. Joseph T. DiPiro
- Interactive Conflict Management Activity with presenters Mark Patterson and William E. King
- Closing Remarks by William E. King
Related post: Virginia Commonwealth University Appoints Ombuds; VCU's 2018 National Conflict Resolution Day Program to Feature Green Climate Fund Ombuds; VCU's 2019 National Conflict Resolution Day Program to Feature New USC Ombuds; VCU's Ombuds Programs a Week of Events for 2020 National Conflict Resolution Day; Ombuds at Virginia Commonwealth University Offers Week of Events for 2021 Conflict Resolution Day.