At an organizing meeting yesterday afternoon, the International Ombudsman Association Board of Directors voted in a slate of officers for the next year.
- President — Nick Diehl, Deputy Ombudsman, American Red Cross
- Vice-President — Doris C. Campos-Infantino, Ombudsperson, Inter-American Development Bank
- Secretary — Anamaris Cousins Price, Associate Ombuds, Halliburton
- Treasurer — Wayne A. Blair, Ombudsperson, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (completing second year of two-year term)
- Assistant Treasurer — Ted Williamson, Ombudsman, The Coca-Cola Company