Organizers of the International Ombud Expo 2024 say the event will involve:
- Exhibition of the work of different ombud offices in existence around the world;
- First-time gathering of all ombud-types, complaints handlers, grievance offices and similar institutions in one location to showcase critical performance factors;
- Unparalleled insight into how these institutions execute their roles and make a difference in governments and organisations across the globe;
- One-on-one interaction and sharing of experiences with ombud leaders and diverse functionaries;
- Participation in workshops and expert discussions on topical issues;
- Meeting with wide ranging organisations which service and facilitate the role of ombud offices in different parts of the world; and
- First-hand insight for policy makers, legislators, corporate leaders, organisation managers and professionals on role of ombud and related oversight and regulatory bodies in tackling wide-ranging governance problems, righting injustices, managing conflicts, and boosting performance and productivity of governments and organisations;
- Provide a treasure-house of ideas, lessons, and best practices. Exhibitors and participants will share experiences, network, and enrich their capacity.
Related posts: International Ombud Expo Set for October 2019 in Nigeria.