- Clientology: The Applied Science of Private Sit-Down Speaking with Clients
- Got Game? Using Game Theory to Understand, Manage, and Resolve Disputes
- Calm in the Face of the Storm: Spiritual Daily Practice for the Peacemaker
- The Art and Science of Communicating Across Cultures: Advanced Skills in Negotiation and Communication
- How to Help Clients Make Better Decisions Through Psychological Tools and Systematic Risk Analysis
- The Healthcare Follies: Teachable Moments For Negotiators and Conflict Management Practitioners
- Mediating the Non-Litigated Case: Commercial, Political, and Executive Disputes
- Gazing Into the Crystal Ball -- What Will Business Conflict Look Like in 25 Years?
Related posts: ADR Conference in New York (2009); ABA Publishes First Book About Organizational Ombuds.