Other topics at the meeting included:
- The ENOHE Warsaw Resolution on promoting the Ombudsman idea and the Bologna update conference in Yerevan, Armenia next year;
- Upcoming conferences of ENOHE partners;
- A possible application by ENOHE within the ERASMUS plus programme for funding a joint multi-country study to investigate the role of the Ombudsman;
- The suggestion to develop ENOHE internships;
- The inclusion of student representatives into ENOHE processes and initiatives and news from members’ own countries.
Related posts: ENOHE Publishes Proceedings of Joint Conference with ACCUO; ENOHE Newsletter Marks Decennial; ENOHE Debuts Website and Membership Plan; European Network of Ombudsmen in Higher Education Calls for Papers; ENOHE Posts Agenda for 2014 Conference.