The International Ombudsman Association's fifth annual conference starts April at the Marriott Hotel in New Orleans. A day of pre-conference training will be followed by two and a half days of sessions, meetings and networking events.In addition, applicants for certification will have their second opportunity to take the CO-OP exam. More than 300 Organizational Ombuds are expected to attend, although budget restrictions are preventing some from participating. Here are some recent posts about the event.
- IOA Annual Conference Marks Fifth Anniversary With Promise of Rebirth, Rebuild and Respond;
- IOA Announces First Winner of Student Writing Competition;
- Follow the IOA Conference on Twitter;
- First Ombuds Certification Exam: 96% Pass Rate;
- Friday Poll: Why Aren't You Attending the IOA Conference?;
- Making Smart Choices in New Orleans; and
- Area Around New Orleans Abounds With Ombuds Offices.